Returns & Exchanges
Ordering cycling apparel can be a bit of a minefield. A number of brands come up quite a bit smaller than you might expect. We try to advise you the best we can on the sizing of each product, however in the event you need to return your purchase will happily provide a no-quibble return or exchange on the item. The only thing that we ask is that the item has not been used, has not had tags and labels removed and is returned with its original packaging intact*
- Simply return the items to us via registered post or recorded delivery with a note stating whether you want to exchange it, would like a refund, or a credit to your account. Please note this is at the buyer's cost.
- If you wish to exchange, please let us know the item and size you would like.
- We will aim to process the return with 1-2 business days of receipt, and will send you an email to confirm this.
Returns & Refunds Policy
- Returns must be made within 45 days from the delivery date. For items which develop faults we offer a full refund for 6 months after the purchase date.
- All merchandise must be ‘as new’ – unworn, unwashed and with+ all labels and packaging intact. Where Items are returned unfolded and creased we will charge a £3.00 handling fee to make the item re-saleable.
- All merchandise is subject to inspection.
- Postage costs will be refunded with the exception of enhanced services such as Next Day Delivery. In this instance we will refund the basic cost of delivery only.
- We will not issue refunds on any garments missing packaging, labels or returned in a condition which is not re-saleable.
Returns AddressPedal & Co Retail Limited Chimneys17 MidwaySt. AlbansHerts AL3 4BD